Guys, when you buy a diamond engagement ring from BC Clark Jewelers and get down on one knee to pop the question, you’d better stay down there for a moment and Pray for Rain!
If your prayers are answered and it rains or snows an inch or more on your wedding day, BC Clark Jewelers will pay you back the cost of your diamond engagement ring up to $5,000.
Need some help deciding what to do with the extra cash? You could:
- Honeymoon longer
- Honeymoon better
- Hire somebody to write those dreaded Thank You notes
- Start a college fund for the future fruit of your loins
- Stick it into a mutual fund and watch it grow
- Buy a home gym and watch your pecs grow
- Put it towards a home, with the gym and pecs to come later
- Beef up the rock that made the whole thing possible
Rainfall and snowfall will be determined by official readings gathered from four metro locations during the twenty-four hour period of midnight to midnight the day of the wedding. The highest reading of the four is always our official Pray for Rain rainfall amount.
Now, you can get up to the minute rainfall readings right on your smartphone or computer with the new Pray for Rain Gauge. Just go to PrayForRainGauge.com anytime, anywhere. Smartphone users, be sure to save it to your homescreen for easy access.
To qualify for the refund, a certificate must be signed and completed at least 30 days prior to the wedding. As well, the wedding must take place a maximum of two years after the purchase of the ring, and a minimum of 30 days after the purchase of the ring.